Celebrating the 7th Anniversary of Membership Academy
Wow…7 years of Membership Academy!
It’s been an exciting year as we began 2022 with a rebrand to become known as ‘Membership Geeks’. Since then, we’ve gone from strength to strength as we’ve focused on growing our membership.
Listen in as Callie and I discuss the highs and lows of Membership Academy and look ahead to what’s in store for the coming months and beyond.
In this episode, Callie and I recap:
- The launch of the Roadmap within the Academy, the feedback received from members, and the surprises it has delivered (00:04:05)
- Why we increased the subscription price of Membership Academy in correlation to the value it now offers (00:13:00)
- The story behind the rebrand to Membership Geeks (00:22:00)
- Getting back to events and meeting members at Atomicon and Social Media Marketing World (00:29:10)
- Whether we plan to hold another of our own Retain Live events (00:38:52)
- Our updated Membership Industry Report and our decision to gather data within the online membership space (00:41:05)
- The changes within our team in regard to the future of Membership Geeks and the Academy (00:45:00)
- Why memberships are an evolution and how we’re streamlining certain processes (00:53:20)
- The introduction of Membership Day and why it’s held on April 28th (01:11:47)
- Why (after 370 episodes) the podcast is taking a temporary hiatus (01:13:00)
Dig further into our journey with Membership Academy so far….
- Inside the launch of Membership Academy
- Looking back at the first 12 months of the Membership Academy
- Insights and reflections on year 2 of the Membership Academy
- Looking back at year 3 of the Membership Academy
- Celebrating the 4th anniversary of Membership Academy
- Celebrating the 5th anniversary of Membership Academy
- Celebrating the 6th anniversary of Membership Academy
What an amazing journey it’s been over the last 7 years…
We’ve grown so much since day one, and we’ve got some incredible things in the pipeline that will continue to put our members at the heart of what we do.
As always, we want to thank each and every one of you for your support over the past 7 years – whether you’re a podcast listener, Facebook group member, blog reader or one of our highly treasured Academy members (or all of the above) – our sincere thanks for being with us on this journey!
Also mentioned in this episode…
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode