Celebrating the 6th Anniversary of Membership Academy
Wow… 6 years of Membership Academy!
It's been a crazy year as we adjusted to running a membership during a pandemic and refocused our efforts and attentions on new areas of growth.
Listen in as Callie and I recap the highs and lows of the past 12 months of Membership Academy, and look ahead to what's in store in the next year and beyond.
In this episode, Callie and I discuss:
- How the global pandemic has affected our membership
- Why we decided to put key projects on hold and refocus all of our attention on our membership
- Our experience of growing our team, why now was the right time and how it's impacted us
- Various ideas and tactics we've experimented with over the last year, and big changes ahead of the Academy
Dig further into our journey with Membership Academy so far…
- Inside the launch of the Membership Academy
- Looking Back at the First 12 Months of the Membership Academy
- Insights & Reflections on Year 2 of the Membership Academy
- Looking Back at Year 3 of the Membership Academy
- Celebrating the 4th Anniversary of Membership Academy
- Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Membership Academy
As always, we want to thank each and every one of your for your support over the past 6 years – whether you're a podcast listener, Facebook group member, blog reader or one of our highly treasured Academy members (or indeed, all of the above) – we just want to take this opportunity to thank you, sincerely, for being with us on our journey.
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode