Looking Back at Year 3 of the Membership Academy
Wow, time flies when you're rocking the membership world!
In what has become an annual tradition – we're celebrating the 3rd anniversary of Membership Academy with a very special episode looking back at the past 12 months of our business.
And of course I'm joined once again by the other (and arguably better) half of The Membership Guys, the one and only Callie Willows, to discuss year three of running the Academy.
In this episode, Callie and I discuss:
- Picking up where we left off at the end of our 2nd year and discussing where we went from there.
- Changes we've made to our strategy and the reasons and circumstances behind those decisions
- Our highlights from the past 12 months, what's worked, what hasn't and what challenges we've faced
- A sneak peek at our future plans for the Membership Academy and the business in general
Dig further into our journey so far…
- Looking Back at the First 12 Months of the Membership Academy
- Insights & Reflections on Year 2 of the Membership Academy
- Inside the launch of the Membership Academy
- Check out Callie's podcast: ‘Behind The Membership'
- Join the Membership Academy
It's been an incredible 3 years… and we're just getting started!
We've got a few HUGE things up our sleeves that we'll be talking more about in the near future.
Above all, we're just beyond grateful to everyone who has been a part of our journey so far. Friends, colleagues, peers, mentors, and most of all our members. We're so excited for what comes next…
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode