Insights & Reflections on Year 2 of the Membership Academy
Just like that, another year is over. As we reach the 2nd anniversary of Membership Academy, we have some insights and lessons to share from the past 12 months.
In what is sure to become a tradition, I'm joined on this very special episode of the podcast by the real brains behind The Membership Guys, the one and only Callie Willows, to discuss year two of running the Academy.
In this episode, Callie and I discuss:
- Picking up where we left off on last year's episode and looking at where things went from there.
- Changes we've made to our strategy and the reasons and circumstances behind those decisions
- Our highlights from the past 12 months, what's worked, what hasn't and what challenges we've faced
- A sneak peek at our future plans for the Membership Academy and the business in general
Related articles and information
- Looking Back at the First 12 Months of the Membership Academy
- Inside the launch of the Membership Academy
- Check out ‘Behind The Membership' – the brand new podcast hosted by Callie
- Join the Membership Academy
Thanks so much to each and every one of you for your continued support; whether through listening to the podcast, reading the blog or indeed by being a member of Membership Academy.
We've been throughly blessed to have enjoyed the many highs of the past two years and even more bless that those have far outweighed the lows – and as cheesy as it sounds we honestly would not be here if not for you guys.
We greatly appreciate you, and look forward to another great year for our whole community.
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode