Success in a Crowded Niche with Scott Baptie
Subscribe to the Podcast Download Transcript
In this episode of Behind the Membership, Callie talks with Scott Baptie from Food for Fitness about his new membership site, The Food for Fitness Inner Circle.
While Scott's membership site has only been open for a few months, he already has a few hundred members, and here we're talking launching, going all in on the membership model after years of offering services and products, and how he's managed to attract members, despite being in a very crowded market.
We also dive into how Scott uses features like private coaching and accountability groups as part of his membership, as well as what he's doing to grow his membership and improve retention going forward.
Listen in to hear:
- Why Scott wanted to move away from product launches and create predictable revenue in his business by starting a membership
- How he went all in on the membership model by combining his existing products and services
- Why he offers personal coaching as part of the low cost monthly membership and how this impacts retention
- How he’s creating tools and onsite resources to keep people logging in and staying longer
- What Scott does to stand out and differentiate himself in a very crowded niche
- How Insta-story ads are his secret marketing weapon for getting new members and the benefits of exit intent pop ups
- The effectiveness of using Bonjoro to send members a personal welcome video
- Using accountability groups to encourage community engagement and improve member results
- How Scott has a team of content writers generating public content for lead generation
- Why he didn’t want to keep running a Facebook group and chose a forum for his community instead
Let us know your biggest takeaways from this episode over in our free Membership Mastermind Facebook Group.
Connect with Scott:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode