Behind The Membership: Art Revenue Coaching
In this episode of Behind The Membership, artist, Josie Lewis, chats to Callie to reveal how she attracted over 800 members during her very first launch of the Art Revenue Coaching membership.
Josie shares how pivoting her existing audience helped her to double her email list and validate her membership idea…
Plus, she discusses the one thing she will do differently when her membership doors reopen.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- How Josie overcame her fear of creating an online membership (07:55)
- The MAJOR benefit of online memberships that led to her adding this income stream to her business (10:44)
- The TRAP that many business owners fall into when they have an existing audience (15:20)
- The ONE thing that resulted in her DOUBLING her email list (16:55)
- How learning what the audience wants has been pivotal towards her success (20:38)
- What Josie plans to do differently for her next launch (22:38)
- The HUGE membership benefit that she didn’t anticipate (30:10)
- The model she plans on implementing within her membership to aid her members growth (38:00)
Further reading you may like:
- How we built our audience before launching our membership
- How to start building an audience for your membership site
- Email marketing strategy for memberships with Rob & Kennedy
After building a 7-figure art business and growing a social media audience to more than 3 million followers, she’s been pursuing a passion project of developing resources to teach artists to sell their work, including a new membership called Art Revenue Coaching.
Where to find Josie:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode