Idea to Launch in 2 weeks with Stacey Harris from Hit the Mic Backstage
Subscribe to the Podcast Download Transcript
Stacey Harris joins me in the very first episode of Behind the Membership to discuss her site, Hit the Mic Backstage.
Stacey is a great example of just how quickly you can get a membership up and running when you already have the base tools and iterate as you go rather than trying to get things perfect.
Stacey has been running her membership for 2 years now, so we delve into the journey so far, including:
- Positioning the membership as an upgrade to her podcast
- How she created her membership in just 2 weeks using content she already had
- How her membership pricing has changed over the years
- The biggest challenge she has had so far
- The sales funnel she uses to attract new members
- The impact of $1 trials
- Why she loves running a community
- How Hit the Mic Backstage has evolved
- and more!
Where to Connect with Stacey:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode