Pivoting Your Niche & Offering with Alisha Robertson
Alisha Robertson from The Purpose To Service Academy joins Callie for this episode of Behind The Membership and she has a very interesting story to share…
After experiencing burn out as a coach, Alisha knew that she had to find a solution that would help her scale her business, without the time constraints of one-on-one coaching… and she did, in the form of a membership program.
But the interesting thing about Alisha is that before doing research and launching her membership, not only had she never heard of the business model before, but she’d never been part of a membership herself!
In this episode you’ll hear about Alisha’s membership journey to date… how her program looks very different from when she opened its doors nearly two years ago, her realization that she could serve her members better if she niched down and the challenges she’s faced being new to the membership space.
Plus you’ll hear how Alisha adds a few personal touches to her member experience, how her life has changed since launching her program, her plans for the future… And much more.
Alisha Robertson is an author, business coach and the founder of The Purpose To Service Academy; a group coaching program for coaches and service based entrepreneurs who are ready to launch their signature offer and serve their clients with less stress and more intention.
After experiencing severe burnout, Alisha tore down everything she thought she knew about becoming a successful entrepreneur and decided to build a brand that helped women to focus on building their business without sacrificing the life they desire.
Through her work, Alisha strives to not only help women entrepreneurs to launch, grow and scale their brands but also help them to prioritise themselves in the process.
Listen in to hear about:
- How becoming burnt out as a coach and expecting her first child inspired her to find a new solution to scale and grow her business… and how that became The Purpose to Service Academy.
- The changes Alisha has made to her program since launching it two years ago – including niching down her target audience to better serve them and pivoting her monthly membership model to focus on a 12 month program.
- How Alisha manages entry into her program to ensure the right people join at the right time so she can help them achieve the best results.
- The challenges she has faced launching a membership with very little knowledge of the space and shifting mindset from one-on-one to group coaching.
- How Alisha manages her marketing activity to consistently attract new members to her program and how she’s dealing with hitting a cap in growing her audience.
- The impact Alisha’s membership has had on her life and how it’s allowing her to help more people.
- How Alisha adds some personal touches, like sending welcome boxes, into her membership to enhance members overall experience.
Connect with Alisha:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode