6 Types of People Who Should Start a Membership Website
Considering starting a membership website in 2019?
Perhaps you should be…
In this episode I look at 6 types of people who are especially well suited to starting a membership site, and discuss some of the various strategies they could consider.
- Why a membership is great for anyone with knowledge, expertise and experience to share
- How coaches and people in creative or technical fields can use a membership to enhance their business
- The one type of person who definitely should not start a membership
- Industries that have the most opportunity for membership businesses
“If you have expertise and knowledge to share, then a membership is the perfect place to share it. Memberships are a great way to leverage your skills and experience on a one-to-many basis. It's the perfect vehicle.“
“If you're a course creator, you could have an ‘alumi' membership for people who have already taken and ‘graduated' from your courses, so it's a way to keep them within your learning environment, to keep them within your ecosystem and to support them on their journey after they've finished your course.”
“Someone in a creative or a technical field can offer a huge amount of value inside a membership through things like downloadable templates, stock assets, ready-made graphics and so on”
Enjoyed this episode? Check these out…
- 4 Ways You Can Use a Membership to Supplement Your Existing Business
- 6 Reasons to Consider Starting a Membership Website
- Do You Need to be an Expert to Start a Membership Website?
- 9 Signs That You Shouldn't Start a Membership Website
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode