10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2021
Is it me or has 2021 been a bit of a blur?!
It's definitely been another strange year as we've all tried to navigate life running a membership in the midst of a global pandemic…
So what have we been up to?
It's been another busy 12 months for myself, Callie and the TMG team…
In 2021, we’ve:
- Created and launched our EPIC new Roadmap inside Membership Academy.
- Celebrated the 6th anniversary of our business.
- Grown our team further with the addition of our awesome Community Manager, Hannah, and…
- Created another year’s worth of The Membership Guys weekly podcast and season 5 of Callie’s Behind The Membership podcast.
And a whole lot more besides!
That being said, with only a few days left of 2021, it’s time for our traditional end of year recap show.
Listen for our top 10 most popular episodes of The Membership Guys podcasts in 2021.
As always, I'd like to thank you so much for your continued support of the show this year – I really appreciate each and every one of you.
Here’s to an awesome 2022.
Episode Links (not in order – don't want to ruin the suspense!):
- Musings About Money and Mindset in the Membership World
- Avoid These 6 Common Member Retention Mistakes
- Competing with Established Memberships in Your Market
- Setting Goals for Your Membership Business: A Practical Process
- The Untold Origin Story of The Membership Guys
- How to Encourage Engagement without Nagging Your Members
- Are You Leaving Money On The Table in Your Membership Business
- How We Built Our Audience Before Launching Our Membership
- Using Instagram Stories to Promote Your Membership
- Why People Aren't Joining Your Membership Site
Check out previous years' countdowns:
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast 2020
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast 2019
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2018
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2017
- 10 Most Popular Episodes of The Membership Guys Podcast in 2016
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode