Growing Through Collaboration with Laura Robinson
Laura Robinson from Worditude joins Behind the Membership this week for the 10th and final episode of Season 1.
The Worditude Club is still in it's first year and Laura talks with us about how the membership has already changed and evolved in that time, why she is aiming for consistency more than scale, how collaborating with others has helped growth and also how the membership fits in with her one-to-one services as well. And much more!
Laura discusses the lessons learned in her first 9 months of the membership, including:
- Creating the membership based on audience demand
- Moving from a hands-off membership to a more personal offering
- Why she no longer creates new content every month and the benefit of member-led content
- Creating a pathway to help members navigate through content
- Closing the membership whilst making changes to ensure the best new member experience
- Why consistency is more important than quantity
- Juggling running a membership site with one-to-one work
- Taking a break when times get challenging
- Using collaborations to get in front of new people and attract new members
- How having a membership has helped to break the feast-famine cycle of one-to-one work
Connect with Laura
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode