Pivoting A Membership with Colin Gray from The Podcast Host Academy
Subscribe to the Podcast Download Transcript
Colin Gray from The Podcast Host Academy is joining me on this episode of Behind the Membership.
Colin actually had a false start with his membership site, something many of us fear, but is now starting to thrive after pivoting his approach and brand.
Colin's membership is still quite young, but he shares some great insights, including:
- Why his first membership site didn't quite work and what he did to fix that
- Making a natural link between free and paid content, and the different roles his blog and podcast play
- Why he's deliberately chosen to price his membership lower
- How he went from gaining a member a week to a member a day
- Why he wasn't sure about having a community in the membership
- The challenge of creating ongoing value
- How live support plays a large part in his membership success
- The value in creating short actionable or guided content to aid member results
- How looking outside of other membership sites for inspiration is a good idea
- How he's adding a SaaS product into the mix with his membership
- and more!
Where to connect with Colin:
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode