Lead Generation Essentials for Membership Site Owners
Lead generation is a critical part of the sales process for membership owners.
For most membership businesses, this means getting people to subscribe to your email marketing list, where you can engage with them further on a more direct basis and guide them towards joining your membership site.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I talk about how to convert website visitors into email leads, and give my top tips for increasing both the quantity and the quality of the leads that you generate.
- Which is more important when it comes to email signups – quality or quantity?
- How to use “lead magnets” to encourage email signups, and the key elements to consider when creating yours
- Why it's important to pre-frame and pre-quality your leads
- Tips for increasing the number of people subscribing to your email list
“Make sure your lead magnets are easy enough to digest and easy enough to implement, to avoid having that bottleneck in your lead generation and sales funnel process.“
“It's far better to have 100 highly engaged, enthusiastic leads on your list than 10,000 people who really don't care about anything you've got to say”
“Rather than having all of your different lead magnets available on individual blog posts or spread across your site, what you could do is bundle all of that together and put it into a free level of your membership site. Then, when they're on your site and logged in, you have the opportunity of teasing them with your premium content and promoting upgrades to them. Enabling people to sign up for a free membership level is a fantastic way of collecting highly targeted leads.”
Enjoyed this episode? Check these out…
- How to Generate Email Leads for Your Membership Site
- 4 must-have email automation sequences for your membership site
- 6 Ways That Membership Site Owners Should Be Using Remarketing
- 4 Tactics for Accelerating the Growth of Your Membership Audience
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode