How to Market Your Membership by Building Authority
If your membership is trading on knowledge and expertise, it stands to reason that building authority and demonstrating your credibility needs to be a major part of your marketing.
If you're an unknown entity then potential members have very little to go on when it comes to determining whether you can deliver on your promises and help them achieve their goals.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I discuss the importance of building authority and how best to leverage this when it comes to promoting your membership.
In this episode I discuss:
- The type of objections and questions potential members will have, and how demonstrating your credibility helps overcome them
- Why a great membership sales page isn't enough
- The most effective ways to build authority within your audience
- Increasing visibility and building a following
Related links & resources about authority marketing
- Amy Schmittauer on Building Authority through Video Marketing
- Running an Authority-Centric Membership Community with James Schramko
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your market
- How to Build a Global Brand with Chris Ducker
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode