The Membership Economy with Robbie Kellman Baxter
As more and more businesses start focusing on memberships and subscriptions, what can you do to set up your membership website for long term success?
In this episode, I'm joined by Robbie Kellman Baxter – author of the bestselling book ‘The Membership Economy' and a leading strategist helping big name businesses such as Netflix and SurveyMonkey to perfect the membership model.
In this episode, Robbie and I discuss:
- Common mistakes businesses make when they attempt to transition to the membership model
- Robbie's top tips for member retention
- The core differences between transactional businesses and membership businesses
- The keys to surviving and thriving in The Membership Economy
- What the future holds for the membership model
Spread The Word…
— The Membership Guys (@membershipguys) January 6, 2016
Find out more…
- Peninsula Strategies – Robbie's consulting firm
- Purchase The Membership Economy on Amazon
- Follow Robbie on Twitter
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode