Tools We’re Using For Our Own Membership Website – 2019 Edition
Subscribe to the Podcast Download Transcript
We regularly get asked for our recommendations on the top tools for membership website owners.
The truth is that there’s no such thing as the “perfect” membership site setup that will work for everyone – it all depends on what it is you want to achieve with your membership site, what features and functionality you need it to have, which email and payment software you’re using and a whole bunch of other details that determine which membership tools are the best fit for you.
In this episode, we talk about the tools we use for our own membership website – Membership Academy – as well as the reasons why we chose those particular options.
- Which membership plugin and other software we're using to power Membership Academy
- Why you don't need to use the exact same setup that we use (or anyone else is using)
- Changes we're considering making to our tech stack and frustrations we have
- What WordPress theme do we use for our websites?
List of Membership Tools We Use
- Liquidweb Hosting
- Thrive Architect
- Affiliate Royale
- Gravity Forms
- Amazon S3
Enjoyed this episode? Check these out…
- Recommended Tools & Resources for Memberships
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Shopping For a WordPress Membership Plugin
- How Much Does it Cost to Start and Run a Membership Website?
- The Most Effective Tools for Reducing Your Membership Churn
Thank You For Listening
We really appreciate you chosing to listen to us and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They're extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and we read each and every one personally!
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to make sure that you never miss an episode